Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MAC Glitter and Ice: Metallic Pigments

I was planning on posting this during Christmas as Glitter and Ice is MAC's Holiday collection but I haven't gotten around to it until now! Not one to normally venture outside Mac's permanent range, so this has been a new and delightful experience for me!


I got these as gifts, and I couldn't be more happy with them! The pigments, though it doesn't seem in the swatches, are extremely metallic. For the swatches I only applied one coat of each, but with one more, each build up to the beautiful metallic pigment in the container.



Keep reading for more!


This is Light Violet


This is Grape


This is Misty


This Seasonal Cool



Swatches from Left to Right
Seasonal Cool, Misty, Grape, Light Violet

One coat each, though Seasonal Cool looks quite light in this photograph it is actually a really nice deep colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment