Saturday, November 19, 2011

Viva Glam Gaga is back!

FINALLY THIS DAY HAS COME! MAC has brought back the first Viva Glam Gaga lipstick! For those of you who didn't purchase it before it sold out, it is a cool toned light pink colour. It's absolutely amazing!


But of course, such a great thing can't come with a catch (darn it). To purchase Viva Glam Gaga, you must buy it in a set, the set including the second installment of the Gaga lipsticks. I didn't really like Viva Glam Gaga II, it's a warm beige colour with an amplified finish. Generally I love MAC's amplified finishes but the consistency of that lipstick really didn't work for me. All together, the set totals to around $65 AUD. It also comes with a circular transparent make-up bag in red. Awesome hey?

I'll do some swatches for anyone who's interested. Just thought I'd update with some good news, laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment