Sunday, November 13, 2011

Body Shop Kabuki Brush

So, I said in an earlier post that I would review the new Kabuki brush I've been using. Here it is!


The texture of the brush is absolutely insane. It is so soft, and it doesn't tug at all whilst buffing or blending. Before I purchased it, the sales assistant lady told me that it is made out of 100% synthetic hair, so the hairs will almost never fall out. How's that for amazing?

The brush is so dense that I cant see make-up ever traveling to the base, so it transfers powder well without getting much left over product on the brush.

But, no great product can come without it's downfalls. It's a bit more of a struggle to pick up pressed powders with this brush, you'll find yourself swirling it in your powder compact constantly. This is definitely a brush designed for mineral foundation and loose powder. Though it transfers powder well, by not holding the product inside the brush, applying powder becomes a more time consuming job.

I use this brush everyday so it's a staple for me. I would recommend this brush to absolutely anyone! The price is a bit on the expensive side, but its one I will never have to replace.

Update! (March 2015): I still use this brush regularly, to this day not one of the hairs have fallen out even with washing and drying. It's still just as silky soft as when I purchased it!


Where to Buy: The Body Shop
Price: $34

No comments:

Post a Comment