Monday, November 14, 2011

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Originally I picked up the colour 'Light', I guess just out of habit considering I'm so pale I've always been the lightest colour in any foundation range. But surprisingly, I am a medium! Yeah I don't understand it either, I guess it's better then the confusing colour codes MAC have going on.



I really love the packaging, and the dome shape the powder it comes in.  I didn't expect it to be very high coverage because it's a mineral product, and the powder is baked not pressed. But it really surpised me, the coverage is actually really good. It's so light and gives a natural look and overall glow. Also, I think this would be a good alternative for those who have dry skin, as the powder doesn't cake on like regular pressed foundation. If you're looking to buy this, definitely ask for some assistance with colour selecting!

Where to buy: MAC stores, David Jones, Myer
Price: $47
Permanent/LE: Permanent

No comments:

Post a Comment