Thursday, March 29, 2012

Illamasqua Thrust Blush


On Illamasqua's official site, this blush is described as a magenta. When I saw it in store, the thing that drew me to it was the hint of purple within colour, it's almost a bright violet berry in my opinion. Though pretty scary looking in the pan, it can show up as either subtle pink colour on the cheeks or a bright magenta. I would say this blush would be more cool toned, but I am sure it could work for both undertones easily. This product would also be exceptional for darker skin tones! Warning: can look clownish if applied too heavily. I guess that is a rule with all blush, but the pigmentation in Illamasqua blushes is phenomenal!

Keep reading for more!

One of the things I enjoy most about this product is that I do not own a blush similar to this colour. Though it could just be classed as pink, the undertones create a unique colour that I've never seen in a blush before. This is one to definitely go see for yourself, the plus side to blushes is that you can always use it as an eyeshadow if you can't work with the colour on you cheeks.



Recently got my nails done for my school formal, so don't mind their pointedness! 
Let me know your thoughts on this product, have you tried it/will try it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment